Monday, December 3, 2012

Snow!

This is what it's doing this morning.  The boys noticed it as they got ready to leave for school.  You tell them to be careful, because the roads will be slippery, and then you hope they make it to school okay as they clatter out of the house.  And then it's so quiet and peaceful as the snow falls down, and you sip your coffee, watching out your back window. 

The first one of the season is always the best.

10 comments:

Char said...

It looks so beautiful. We're expecting a temp of 102 tomorrow. Your weather seems much more inviting.

Unknown said...

so pretty.
send my way....


MizFit

Half Crazed Runner said...

The first one here was after Hurricane Sandy, it was rough getting slammed with a Nor'eastern, after a hurricane. Last week's snow was much prettier - and much better received! Enjoy!

Liz said...

I don't recognize that scenario as it is chaos getting the kids out the door in the morning, and I have to take them, so there is no looking out the window for a few more years yet! Nice picture.

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

I love looking at snow! We are in the 70's here - about 25 degrees above normal for this time of year. It feels like early fall right now.

ajh said...

Beautiful picture. There is nothing like watching it snow!

Giorgio said...

What a beautiful image of your town covered with snow! Enjoy the snowy weather :)

Kim said...

Beautiful! Jealous of your snow!

Joy said...

Ah...nothing like the first snow. Enjoy!

Fran said...

Wow you got a lot of it. We had a little bit on Monday morning, it started to rain in the afternoon and it was gone. Which I was thankful for because I don't like snow. I prefer the cold Winter days with blue skies and sunshine.