| The fountain at the entrance will need some serious de-mossing! |
| The shape of this tree reminds me of a lung, and when you think about it, that's what trees are. |
| The camelias were at their peak. |
| Getting the pelargoniums started in one of the greenhouses. |
| Grumpypants |
8 comments:
Did you have a coffee or a beer? If you're walking all is okay either way!
Beautiful pictures.
Beautiful pictures of the botanical garden. It's great to walk through that "green" area of the town. When I go to Naples I'll go for a walf through the local botanical garden. There is an old botanical garden in Naples http://www.naplesgarden.org/about_the_garden.shtml
Your Botanical Gardens are beautiful. The bursts of colour, the trees coming back to life and even the moss.
lovely photos. thanks for sharing
Love your spring photos. Also love stopping for coffee. :)
Really beautiful! We had record rain in March so everything is still a lot more green than usual for April. I thought about you yesterday while I watched the Tour of Flanders. What a great race it was!
Lovely photo's Amy! I prefer the country side too, much more quiet but less possibilities for coffee breaks though :)
I hope there will be something blooming once Summer gets here. It all has started really early this year.
Great photos. So lovely to see Spring arrive!
Post a Comment