Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hike #17

Just a quick post so I don't get behind on my count - yesterday Tanka and I did hike #17, the "Kessel-Lo Death March" which was a nice 2 hour, 9 km walk up and down hills, through fields, past cows, horses and sheep...and we were lucky because it only started raining after we got back.

This weekend we're heading off to one of our favorite hiking places, Gerolstein, Germany, with the whole family, so I will have more hikes and pics to post!  Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

Giorgio said...

It's easy to understand that you did a great walk in the Hills through a beautiful countryside. Enjoy that hiking place in Germany.

Char said...

It just seems so strange and wonderful to me that you can head to another country just to go for a hike.

Fran said...

Oh wow, hiking in Germany. That must have been a great weekend for you. Look forward to the pics.

As soon as Bella is ready for her first 5K walk again, I will start doing this challenge too. I only am going to try to do it before the end of 2016 because sometimes the weather is just to bad to hike and this way I can probably finish it.

Giorgio said...

Walking is the best way to enjoy such a stunning scenery. You and your family had a great time in that special place of Germany. I'd like to have a cup of that cappuccino with cream on top :) Nice pictures of Gerolstein and its environs.