Thursday, November 19, 2015

This is what I'll be doing next week



I'm starting to get very excited about being a part of this performance!  It's going to be challenging and interesting - like nothing I've ever done before.  My kids keep saying I better not trip!  On Monday evening we have a workshop, and on Friday we have to be at our city's theater at 2 pm for rehearsals, and then the performance is at 8.

One of the things I am curious about is how it will feel to be onstage in our theater - I have seen so many performances there, and it is a beautiful theater.  It was built in 1843 and was almost completely destroyed in the first world war, and then damaged again in World War II.


So think of me here, next Friday night. ;-)



3 comments:

Fran said...

Cool but what is it about? I am at work and can't play youtube here, they blocked it.

Char said...

I don't think you'll trip. You've been in enough races to be able to stay on your feet in a crowd.

Amy said...

Fran, I have no idea what it is about! I guess I'll find out at the workshop on Monday night...
Thanks, Char - LOL - you are too right!