Sometimes you can really smell the hops, but today it was more of a sour, malty smell...
Leuven is the birthplace of Stella Artois and you see her name all over town. It's probably a real shame to live in Belgium and not really be a beer drinker, but I confess, I usually prefer wine!
My tempo workout was okay, tough at parts, but I did 5 km in 32 min. And then biked home.
Cheers!
3 comments:
Ah! Stella! Mark was just enjoying one of those on Sunday, and then he was wondering if he'd be able to tour the brewery when we come visit you! And then you go and post a picture...now he'll really want to go!
I'll have to check that out for him!
Chuck will be in Jenny and Mark's luggage - just bring him along, too.
Signed,
Wife of a HUGE Stella fan
Post a Comment