Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ik loop op groenten!


I just won a cool running shirt which says "Ik loop op groenten" (translation: I run on veggies). So I decided to test it out for today's run.
It was just an easy 5K which took about 35 minutes. I have to confess it was the first run since last week's Ladies Run - I took a whole week off!
Now it's back to a training program again, as Jenny wants to run a 10K when she is visiting here in July and we have the Hottest 10K at the end of August in Texas (help!)
For those of you who live in Belgium and would like to win a shirt, they are giving away 50 shirts each month at the website http://www.start2eat.be/, courtesy of the vegetable company Flandria. Scroll down and click on "Start 2 Eat wedstrijd". They have lots of veggie recipes on the site too. Good luck!

3 comments:

J said...

Cute shirt! I want one... too bad I don't live in Belgium.

Sarah Kathryn said...

I was thinking that's Jenny's kind of shirt!!!! Congrats on your win!!! Maybe Jenny can win one when she's in Belgium and then spend the next year translating it for the Americans :)

Lily on the Road said...

Nice new shirt! Good for you to take a little time off, now you'll be all chipper for the next training session!

Looks like you are having some nice weather now, enjoy!