Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just a regular day...

Well, it figures, doesn't it? I finally go out and get a cute running outfit for hot weather...and the weather cools down! It was definitely too chilly for my new togs this morning. But it was perfect running weather! I realize that having this perfectly moderate weather is only going to make it that much harder to run in Texas, but I don't care, it is too enjoyable! I ended up doing 7.2 kilometers in 48 minutes.

A vegan athlete friend, Jürgen, has just started a blog to document his upcoming trip to the US: www.jurgeneatworld.blogspot.com

He leaves for Californina tomorrow and is new to blogging so stop by and say hello!

3 comments:

Mark said...

You are making me long for the cool Belgian summer mornings which were great for running. Hopefully Texas will only be a "dry heat" :)

I'm sure you'll do fine and may even surprise yourself.

Lily on the Road said...

Oh Amy, when do you go?? I'll be sending "cool" thoughts your way, whenever you need them!

*hugs*

Christy said...

It is very hot in Texas we have been averaging in the 100's for the last couple of days...