Mom and Dad are supposed to be here right now - but they aren't because their flights got delayed because of storms in the midwest, so they won't be here til tomorrow. So what's a girl to do when she already did all the cleaning, bed making and shopping for the visitors?
Go to the gym, right?
Right. I have to admit I have been a bit psyched out about running since this whole bursitis thing so I have been walking and biking everyday, did my aerobics class on Tuesday and yoga class on Thursday, but this would be my first run since Sunday. The hip is still bothering me a lot, but what I realized when I got on the treadmill is that it doesn't hurt while I am running, it just hurts in a major way afterwards. I did 8.4 km in 60 minutes and made sure I stretched really thoroughly before I went home. But I am definitely feeling the effects. Hopefully I will be recovered enough to take Mom out tomorrow to get the four essential items for visitors to Belgium: check it out here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amy, how exciting to have your parents come for a visit! Sorry to hear the hip is still bothering you; hopefully your doc has prescribed some anti-inflammatories as well as physical therapy.
Hmmm those 4 essential items look good but on my current restricted diet I strike out on every single one. Except maybe a handful of the pommes frites.
I'll have one of each! On second thought, make that a dozen of each! Yum!
I hope your hip will be fine when you are out and about with your parents! That is so nice they are coming to visit! Lucky you!
Have fun with your parents!! Hope your hip feels OK. My mouth was watering looking at your mom's blog....I would have to run 24/7 if I lived in Belgium....
Post a Comment