Friday, May 1, 2009

One month til the Ladies Run!

It's May 1st - a holiday here in Belgium and a lot of other European countries. Since we have a communion to go to on Sunday morning we decided to take advantage of the day off and do our long run today. It was beautiful weather and there were lots of other runners out at the lake. We ended up doing our 7 loops in 65 minutes, a bit slower than average, but we got sidetracked a couple times by Felix and Gillis who came to play at the park while we ran, and had to check in with us for various things once or twice (bathroom? drink? chips?). All in all it was a good run.

Now I will be surrounded by testosterone as each of the boys will have a friend over this afternoon, the two older ones for homework assignments...good think I snuck up to the computer and got this blog typed out, because I think it will be in constant use today!

Hope you all have a lovely May 1st, whether you have to work or not!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

good for you for getting your run in early. We are suppose to have rain on Sunday so I may do mine tomorrow.

Alexandra said...

You are so organized in finding time to get everything done that needs to be done! Good job on your long run!