It's also election day, so when we went out for our run this morning we passed so many people on their way to the polling stations in our neighborhood. We saw several people I knew and Stefaan noticed I tend to speed up when I see someone I know! Does anyone else do this?
We ran all the way to the big park with the lakes, ran around the lake, and then ran home again. All for a total of about 7.5 km and 50 minutes. It felt really good to be out running, my right leg felt a lot better and I felt like I could have gone on for a lot longer, which was a great feeling to have! We didn't go for longer, though, because we had to get home so Stefaan could go vote and I could make a special lunch for Father's Day. Hope you all had a good Sunday!
5 comments:
That is a beautiful photo...I agree, the little girl looks beautiful in that pink color and the rest of the people in their dark colors.
Great going on that run this morning.
Hope you well...
Yes I do that too and hope they'll pass me soon so I can slow down again :lol:
I've read that the "Vlaams Nationalisten" are heading towards victory, how is that for you and Stefaan. Their intention is to seperate Vlaanderen from Wallonië if I'm correct.
Oh boy there I go Dutch speaking to Wallonië on Friday :lol: We're going to the Ardennen for a week.
I love reading about different countries. We would never vote on Sunday but it makes sense as we aren't working for the most part! Good job on the run.
Sounds like a lovely weekend! Beautiful picture! Thanks so much for sharing a tidbit of culture...always fun to learn. :)
I have a feeling most of us speed up a little when we see someone :)
That really is a great photo!
Happy father's day to Stefaan...over here, it's next Sunday.
Post a Comment