We're back! Since I last posted, we spent a long weekend in San Antonio (enjoying the beautiful lights on the Riverwalk - see picture) ... visited the Texas State Capitol in Austin ... did lots of shopping and one more boot camp with Mom (still sore from that) ... and celebrated the arrival of 2011!
We were lucky again to have safe and smooth travel back home and are now doing laundry, getting readjusted to the time change and just hanging out...school, work and normal life begin again on Monday ... slowly but surely I will be catching up on all of your blogs and posting again on mine!
Wishing all of you a very happy year in 2011!
9 comments:
Welcome home Amy, missed your blogging and your comments on mine.
Happy new year to you too.
Happy New Year, great to see you back safe and sound....now getting back to normality...I'm still not there as have my daughter here till next Thursday and loving it.
Happy New Year. Hope jet lag does not bug you for too long.
Glad to hear you enjoyed spending some time here in Texas! Happy belated New Year!
Welcome back and Happy New Year!
Glad you had a good return journey! Happy New Year to you!
Happy New Year! I'm back after some time away, but raring to go again! Hope all is good with you. Look forward to catching up on your earlier posts when I get some spare time...! :)
Welcome back to the old Europe.
I hope that the jet lag doesn't influence your workouts.
Happy New Year.
Welcome back! Glad you had such a wonderful trip :)
Post a Comment