Got a busy day ahead of us today so I got up early and did this great sequence from Yoga Journal: Twist and Detox. It's just 20 minutes but afterwards I felt like I wrung myself out a bit and am ready for my day!
Tomorrow is our 10K in Dendermonde...it will be chilly but we are hoping for some sunshine.
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Enjoy your 10k.
No sunshine here for the next few days. Rain, wind, maybe even thunder and hail. Fun.
Sure you will have sun, weather forecast looks good. Have fun tomorrow.
Yoga the day before is a great idea.
Have a fun and fast 10K! Can't wait to hear about it.
I hope you'll run your 10K on a sunny morining.
Have a nice weekend!
20 minutes is a nice amount of time to spend yogaing. You can find a slot any time during the day without it being too awkward.
Post a Comment