Saturday, October 1, 2011

Guess what today is?


Well, today is the first day of my favorite month of the year, and...
October 1st is also World Vegetarian Day!
So do something kind for your health, our environment, animals and people in other parts of the world, and go meatless today!
Just one vegetarian day a week (get inspired on Meatless Monday or Donderdag Veggiedag or Jeudi Veggie) can make a difference.
Have a great day!

5 comments:

ajh said...

Although I am not a vegetarian I have far more meatless days than not. I will be sure to do this today.

Kim said...

Yeah! Happy Vegetarian Day!

Giorgio said...

Something kind for our environment? Well, I'll put two new small trees in my mother's garden!
Happy Vegetarian Day!

Karin said...

Happy Vegetarian Day to you too.
I love the month of October. It is the beginning of fall, my favorite season.

ruzzel01 said...

This is going to be absolutely healthy day!
phoenix dui lawyer