Friday, September 30, 2011

Now it's time to relax a little...

Yes, still beautiful weather here! I biked to the gym this morning and did upper body weights and then the Body Balance class, then I biked home. The funny thing is, it was so chilly when I biked there at 9:30 I had to wear a fleece and a jacket, but when I came home at 11:30, I was only in a tank top! It cools way down at night.

Not much else to report except that I am going to take it easy the rest of today and tomorrow. And drink a lot of water. And catch up on some of the episodes of In Treatment I've been recording while my kids are at sports tomorrow afternoon...how lazy is that?!

Fran, I will see you at de infobalie in het Stadskantoor, naast de startlokatie, around 11!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Good luck on your race.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your 15 km with Fran. Don't have mercy and don't take prisoners!

ajh said...

Good luck. I have never seen In Treatment. Is it good?

Char said...

What a nice way to spend a couple of days. Hope youre weather continues to be gorgeous.

Fran said...

See you tomorrow around 11 Amy. I'm doing a little rain dance in the garden tonight. Not for rain but hoping that it cools down a little :)

reginag said...

It was a blast fro me seeing all those participants that night.
african mango