MOVE from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.
Wow that's impressive! I can't help thinking about how much work and effort must have gone into all that filming and travelling, and then putting it together - fantastic!
Nice! I took that minute vacation and I'm glad I did.
Now I really would like to have a holiday.
Guess which one of those three I like best? ;-)
LOL! No guessing involved - I know it's the Food one!
I am now in the mood for a real vacation! That was amazing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow that's impressive! I can't help thinking about how much work and effort must have gone into all that filming and travelling, and then putting it together - fantastic!
Nice! I took that minute vacation and I'm glad I did.
Now I really would like to have a holiday.
Guess which one of those three I like best? ;-)
LOL! No guessing involved - I know it's the Food one!
I am now in the mood for a real vacation! That was amazing!
Post a Comment