Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Here she is with her mom...
And here she is with me...
I consider myself very lucky to have a wonderful mom! And very grateful to be one myself.
And so I wish every mother a very happy Mother's Day today (especially mine!)
And thanks to everyone for keeping Johan and his family in their thoughts and prayers.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Two great pictures! You weren't even a year old yet. How time flys.
Love ya, Mom

Sarah Kathryn said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

I hope you had a wonderful one - those pictures are great!

Johan is in my prayers; please keep us updated as you can.

Hope you had a wonderful day!

KatyShops said...

Happy Mother's Day! Love the pictures.

Joy said...

Wow, has anyone told you how much you resemble your mom's mom? Hope you had a fantastic mother's day! You deserve the best!