The whole idea behind it is to turn off all your lights for one hour to save energy. This is supposed to happen tomorrow evening (Saturday March 28) from 8:30 to 9:30 pm. Feel free to join us on the dark side and help save the planet too!Today I felt like I was on the dark side at the gym - my tempo run felt so HARD! Maybe because I haven't done one in a while??? Um, yeah... But I hung in there and got it done - ended doing 4.5 km in 30 min, and then after that some weight machines, ugh.
My Sunday run will take place on Monday, since Linda and I have our workshop on Sunday and I will have lots to do. Have a great weekend and don't forget to turn your lights off on Saturday!
6 comments:
HA Ha! I love that campaign! Haven't seen that one!
Would it be ok to go to the movies and leave your house dark (which it would have been anyway...) I think the campaign has gotten more attention in Europe than here in the USA where we like lots of ice in our drinks and plenty of light everywhere. Here is is Vide Las Vegas, not Vive Las Vegas!
I just posted a comment but may not have passed that word test, so just in case, I will post again!
I watched TV in the dark Saturday evening! That was my contribution! Did you get into the Nike Women's Run?
We think we did not get in, as we have not heard anything...and apparently we should have heard something by now. Oh well, perhaps we will try again next year...I can't say I am sorry about not having to do that long plane trip!
We had fun doing our earth hour! Sammy had a great idea to keep us occupied....yes, you guessed it...take a walk! So that's what we did. Plus played with flashlights.
That would be a long plane trip for you! It is a race I would like to try for sometime! It's only a 2 1/2 hour plane ride for me! I love San Francisco!
Post a Comment