Monday, March 23, 2009

Cowgirl

I am notoriously bad at the hand-eye coordination it takes to play most video/computer games. But I finally found something I can do - it's a game on the Wii that involves riding a cow, while jumping hurdles and hitting as many scarecrows as you can. My kids refuse to play it with me, because I keep winning. I guess I am just a cowgirl natural...


Now if only they had a "Cowgirl Half Marathon"! Oh well...ten weeks from today til the Ladies Run in Kortrijk - yee ha!

5 comments:

Joy said...

I laughed 'til I had tears in my eyes at this one! Hilarious!

J said...

HA! HA! That video is so funny! What Wii game is that on?

KatyShops said...

I'm pretty good at that game too...is your Wii hooked into your wiFi? We could play each other!

Bert said...

There's an opening at the Houston Rodeo if you're interested... And yes there is a cowgirl half marathon, well actually Cowtown Half Marathon in Fort Worth, TX. Looks like fun!

Nancy said...

HA I KNOW that game!! But I'm terrible at it.