I asked Mom if she wanted to run today - it was a beautiful morning, perfect for running. At first she said no, but then I reminded her we still have to report to Jenny and this way we would be able to say, "Yes, as a matter of fact, we did run today!" So then she agreed. So we grabbed our house photographer and headed out to the lake, where we did a very enjoyable three loops (4.2 km). We were glad we went! My hip is fine while running, bothers me a lot more while walking and after running - thanks for all the good wishes!
Tomorrow we are off to Germany for a few days - going to visit the Eifel, which is a region just north of the Mosel. Mom is really looking forward to some apple strudel!
2 comments:
Ha! Glad I have that effect on the two of you :)
Nice run, thanks for sharing the photos! Have fun in Germany...
Lucky you being able to run with your Mom!
Enjoy your visit to Germany!
Post a Comment