Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm Back!

Wow, it feels like forever since I last blogged...two weeks filled with workshops made for a busy time. We were lucky, everything went very well and we had four full sessions. Now it's back to a normal routine, for the next two weeks, until Mom and Dad arrive here for the communion!

I've been keeping up with my running workouts as best I can, making lots of modifications in days and pretty much getting in the mileage I planned to do. Today I started a 6 week yoga class with my old yoga teacher, which was great! It felt so good to get back into a group and have someone else tell you just what to do with your body - complete relaxation and no need to wrack my brain. Well, for an hour or two at least!

Now it's time to catch up on everyone else's blogs and see what you have all been up to!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

It's about time !

Alexandra said...

It is nice to take breaks and get away for awhile, even if it is just away from blogging! Glad you are back!