So it's back to normal schedule this week, which means today is the day I try to get lots of stuff done around the house. It has been a bit strange not to be going to the gym nearly every day, Tuesdays and Thursdays feel like a "vacation" in an odd way! I have that "sea of time" feeling, which is actually not true, because the day still flies by.
Yesterday I went to the gym for my Wednesday workout, which is actually quite rigorous. I was just dripping sweat through the whole thing. It starts with a 26 minute interval workout on the treadmill, in which I cranked out 3.8 km, then I do seven resistance exercises with high reps, repeat those, and then do 10 minutes of intervals on the elliptical, to finish with some ab exercises. Phew. I felt tired the rest of the day, and I didn't even bike over to the gym (took the car because I had an errand to run just after - Wednesday is a tricky day because the kids are out of school at noon).
I am looking forward to Zumba tomorrow, I missed it last week because I was busy getting everything ready for my friend's visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Still haven't tried Zumba yet, wonder if I ever will :)
Good job on your working out yesterday!
Getting stuff done around the house! I can't remember when I last did that! I think it was when it last snowed!
You should teach time management skills! You are a pro!
Post a Comment