No, I didn't trip and fall! Just went and did a Matt Roberts workout and spoke to three of my gym friends. Those of us who are moms are busy being supportive for our kids in secondary school who have exams right now, and going to the gym in the morning before they come home at noon is about the only down time we get. You would think you would be able to get a lot done hanging out at home with studious kids but for some strange reason you just don't. I'm glad I got my Christmas cards done and a translation I promised to do, but I wouldn't want anyone to see how the house looks right now...
So maybe I should have stayed home this morning to clean but it felt much better to run, lift some weights and get on the elliptical. Oh yeah, and commisserate with my gym friends. No one to talk to when you stay at home and clean, is there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Definitely more fun to go to the gym, workout, and chat with friends than staying home and cleaning. I'm with you - I'd pick that any day.
I need to get my house clean as we are having 20 people over on Saturday for a meeting. Why did I volunteer my home??? Why?
You were right to go to the gym, we can always clean our house later :)
I'm going to write my Christmas cards tonight. I had to put up the Christmas tree first. Tomorrow I'm going to sit down and think about Christmas dinner.
You have your priorities right! House work can wait!
Post a Comment