Sunday, May 30, 2010

Great Race!

Official time: 2:23:23! I felt great the whole time (not so great at the moment, but hey, oh well), it was a fun race and I will write a full report tomorrow morning (with pictures) - thanks again to everyone for your support and well wishes - it meant a lot to me.

12 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm so proud of you.

Giorgio said...

Congrats on a great 20 km race!
I look forward to reading the report of your third half marathon :)

Running Diva Mom said...

B I G Congrats, Amy!!! Enjoy your medal!

Bert said...

Super - great job, we will be looking forward to the race report! Congrats.

Carrie (Carrie on Vegan) said...

Woo-hoo!!!!!!! What a great accomplishment.

Diane said...

YOU ROCKED IT AMY!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Liz said...

Well done! Excellent time! Looking forward to report...

Fudgey said...

Well Done. You did fab x

ajh said...

Congratulations! I did think at one point about us racing at the same time on different continents!

Fran said...

Congrats Amy, I'm so proud of you! Have been with you in mind and spirit.

Look forward to your full report.

xxx

Marcelle said...

You keep impressing me......wow weeeee cant wait to hear more.

anolmans said...

Good Job, Amy! You are Fantastic! :-) Let's ve a coffee when u've more time!