So I don't know the time difference between where you are and Calgary, Alberta, Canada but I am thinking possible anywhere from 7 to 10 hours. Depending on the start time of your race, you could be just finishing up or even finished! I sure hope all is well! I'm looking forward to seeing photos and reading your report!
4 comments:
watched the video and understood every word.
Had to watch with the sound off as we have visitors and the men are watching rugby on tv!!
So I don't know the time difference between where you are and Calgary, Alberta, Canada but I am thinking possible anywhere from 7 to 10 hours. Depending on the start time of your race, you could be just finishing up or even finished! I sure hope all is well! I'm looking forward to seeing photos and reading your report!
Oh my goodness! That is absolutely amazing. Aren't you excited!
Post a Comment