Not for me but definitely for most of the political parties here in Flanders - except for the NVA, which is a Flemish Nationalist party and the big winner of the elections, and the Green party, which did a little bit better than in the last elections. On the French speaking side of Belgium, it was the Socialist party that was the big winner. So it will be very interesting to see how the NVA and the Socialists manage to put a government together. I hope for Belgium that we finally get a government that puts the good of the country first instead of quibbling for months and playing power games. We shall see... but don't worry, I don't think Belgium will be splitting up anytime soon.
I headed off to the gym this morning to get my New Rules workout done. I'm going to get more cardio in this week, including more running than last week. Today I biked to the gym, did 12 minutes on the elliptical, did the weight workout, and then biked (slowly) home. The workout went well, I can definitely feel it now!
This week final exams are in full swing for my two oldest kids. This means they go to school in the morning, take an exam, come home for lunch and then studying. They actually love this time of year and they make sure to make lots of special requests for lunches and snacks. I have to say I enjoy it too - it's nice to have them around and I don't mind the special requests!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good luck to your kids on their exams. That sounds like a nice way to do it - with breaks in between.
Hope your week is fabulous!
Politics...sigh, seems likes it's always more about putting the other party down, than about doing what's best for the people.
Good for you for getting to the gym this morning and starting your week off with a workout :)
Good luck on the exams, I am sure that the kids will succeed in getting good marks.
Politics, the trouble of the human race! I read many articles about the post-vote situation in Belgium.
Enjoy your running program.
I'm wondering if they can form a government in Belgium. I think it's difficult here too with the PVV winning so many votes. Nobody really wants to govern with them. I'm afraid we'll have to vote in a year, two years maybe.
Great workout done this morning!
We're going to Durbuy in the Ardennen. We will be there from Friday to Friday and then are home for 2 weeks.
What fun to go home for a special lunch that you like making! Your kids are lucky!
Post a Comment