
Nope - did not run today! Stayed inside and watched the women's cross country race in Brussels while I did my ironing and watched the snow fall outside the windows.
Those women are amazing - some of them in sleeveless tops and short shorts. BRRRRRR!
At the moment we have 13 centimeters (yes, we actually measured it) and more falling. It has been snowing for the last seven hours non-stop. Over 2,000 people had to spend the night in our airport last night (photo above) and again tonight because they can't fly into London Heathrow.
It will be very interesting to get the kids to school tomorrow...and we are keeping our fingers crossed that we make it out of here on Wednesday!

7 comments:
Your snowfall made our national news. Good luck with your travels.
You've been snowing and we've been raining. We could say it was a precipitous weekend.
That is a lot of snow. I can imagine how much you have by now! It's been okay here for a change. Stay warm.
Totally wild weather. Hope it calms down soon for all the travelers' sake.
How much snow did you get? I used to love the snow (esp when I was a teacher) but that was before I started running. Now I pray for no snow so I can run outside - otherwise I'm stuck in the treadmill.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too! My best friend is going to Vegas next week and she's getting nervous too now.
I think we have had about 10 cm. Can't remember the last time we had that.
Wow. I wonder what kind of shoes the competitors wear for a cross country race like that.
I hope the snow stopped!
Post a Comment