Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Four days left!

After today just four days left to the 21 day Yoga Challenge. Today was Day 17: Core Focus , a gentle 20 minute ab workout - gentle but not easy! Especially because I am still sore from doing the 30 Day Shred DVD yesterday - who knew that was going to be so tough???

Today two kids home sick! But they really perked up this afternoon, so we will see, maybe I will be able to get to the gym or get a run in tomorrow...

6 comments:

Marcelle said...

I admire your dedication to your yoga, its something I have never gotten into and know the importance..you think knowing would make me start taking lessons hey!!!

Giorgio said...

Great motivation on your Yoga Challenge!
I hope your two kids will feel good soon!
Have a nice run!

Fran said...

You are doing fantastic on this challenge!

Tell me about the Shred :) Before you think it's only 20 minutes but afterwards it feels like you've worked out for an hour. Great job!

ajh said...

You've done great with this!

Char said...

Amy, you always impress me on these challenges. You're so consistent and committed.

Ewa said...

So what's the next challenge?
Hope kids are fine. I always catch whatever my son brings home.