Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Under the weather

Feeling a bit flu-y and wierd in my tummy today - so instead of doing the yoga for today, which was core work (God, no!) I decided to repeat the easy breathing work from yesterday. Mmm, felt good...

It's gotten a bit colder but at least there is a little bit of sun peeking out from behind the clouds and it's not raining anymore...

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Hope your not getting something. Stay warm and have some tea.

Marcelle said...

Feel better soon and see you really enjoy your Yoga these days....It has started to snow here as I leave this comment...first time since Xmas have i see snow...

Ewa said...

Hopefully you'll be back to normal soon. Rest. You seem to have such a busy life, maybe your body is asking you for some quiet days.

Johann said...

Hope you are feeling better already! Take care and stay warm.

Lily on the Road said...

Feel better soon Amy. Maybe that little peek of sunshine will help.

Thanks too for the recipe, I would NEVER have thought to include cocoa.

Fran said...

Hope you feel better soon Amy!

I'll get back to your mail this weekend, don't have much time tomorrow and Friday.

Amy said...

thanks for the good thoughts everyone - must have helped as I feel lots better today!