Today's yoga practice was a 15 minute gentle breathing practice - it was very relaxing and easy for anyone - including someone completely new to yoga. Maybe they should have started the week out with this easy routine? In any case I enjoyed it, feel energized, and am going to make some lunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This looks like a great way to start and/or end the day.
I am off to my yoga class now. Today is the sweaty yoga. I should weigh myself before and after but they don't have scales at the studio.
Thanks for your comment and advice about joga web sites, Amy!
Great way to start your day.
I'm going to look into races that are within distance for the both of us. We will mail about it. It has to be after April 25th, before that I need all my time for training for my first half.
Post a Comment