Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bright and Sunny, Cold and Windy

Well, that just about sums it up, but the sun really did make up for the cold and wind, for the most part. We did 10 km in 1:10 and I had a rough time because my legs were still really sore from doing the Shred on Friday! Doing an hour of yoga yesterday didn't seem to make a difference. They just didn't want to cooperate, which meant more walk breaks than usual. In spite of feeling really slow and sluggish, I was happy with my time and just to have GOTTEN IT DONE!

Hope it's sunny where you are - happy SUNday!

6 comments:

Ewa said...

Congrats Amy. Are your legs asking for a little vacation? If yoga didn't help then they must be desperate for rest. You have a good rest of your Sunday too.

Marcelle said...

Great workout you had and I know all about sluggish legs...lol, they calling for a rest!!
Well done on your time for the 10km....I dont bother about time anymore...( well try not ) hehehe, as all I want to do is run and enjoy it.

ajh said...

Getting it done counts for a lot! Hope the weather gets warmer for you.

Fran said...

I think it's a great time including walk breaks!

That's why I don't do the Shred, did it a few weeks ago and immediately I had trouble with running.

It was such a lovely day today, great to have some sunshine again.

Char said...

Maybe it was just a bad day for running. Good on you for finishing.

Giorgio said...

I really think you did a great run, considering the cold and wind.
The weather in Italy is cold and too.