We had a busy week with the boys off school for winter break, Gillis's birthday, and a nice visit from the cousins.
As we watched the images from Japan yesterday in disbelief, my heart went out to all the people there and the suffering they are dealing with...
If anything good can come of it, at the very least it makes you aware that you should cherish what you have and try to be mindful of how lucky you are every day.
5 comments:
Watching what is happening in Japan makes all my worries very insignificant.
Amy. thank you for caring.
You are so right.
Yes, I am in DC and definitely cherishing these moments.
I absolutely agree on that last sentence.
It's such a big disaster what happened there, unbelievable.
What's happened in Japan is dreadful and the news keeps getting worse. All I can do is be thankful for health and safety.
I cant agree more!!
Post a Comment