Kristel and I took advantage of the spring weather to take a long walk in the woods near the Zoet Water, an area just outside of our town where there are beautiful woods, lots of paths, a pretty chapel and a fresh drinkable water spring.
After our walk, we sat and enjoyed the sun and some tea we brought along in a thermos. There is a nice picknick table right near this chapel. Then I filled up four water bottles with spring water to take home. The water is supposed to be very rich in iron, and there are always people lining up to fill their bottles. It was a perfect way to spend an afternoon!
10 comments:
Wonderful and tomorrow is going to be an even better day!!
I have a South African who is living about 3 hours away come around tomorrow for the day...I told her to bring her walking shoes as she is not a runner and we will do lots of walking with our camera's ~ better than sitting drink tea and having cake...
Sounds lovely! We have to make the most of this sun because you never know how long it'll last!
I love that photo! Glad you could enjoy the sun. At least our winter is sunny most of the time.
Brings back memories! Next time we will take a long walk in that park...
Yesterday was better than today here, we had a lot of clouds.
Sounds to me you had the perfect Spring day.
Sounds like a treat to me.
Sounds like a perfect time and place for a picnic. I love that chapel. Is it old?
Sigh...I can't wait for Spring to head over to my end of the world! Sounds like such a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.
That's such a cute little church. It would make a lovely backdrop for wedding photos. I love seeing all the beautiful scenery from around your home.
What a beautiful church!!!
Post a Comment