Kids are back to school which means I got back to the gym this morning - yay! It was so quiet there, which was kind of nice.
Fran and Ewa mentioned in comments on my last post how annoying the word verification is on the comments form - yes, I had noticed this change on other blogs. But I've looked and looked and can't figure out how to turn it off, so if someone knows the secret, please let me know. I'm willing to give it a try, if I can just figure it out. I've been all over the Blogger site trying to find the answer to no avail... Grrrr...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Blogger dashboard -->Settings-->Comments scroll almost all the way down, click
Enjoy your quiet day.
The secret was I had to revert back to the old Blogger interface to get to that - thanks Ewa!
Thanks Amy that you turned it off. Glad Ewa could help you because I use Wordpress and have no knowledge of blogger.
I always liked it when it was quiet in the gym. Glad you had a good session.
Yay! I've followed Ewa's instructions and turned verification off mine too - so annoying! Thanks!
I don't go to gym but certainly would pick the quiet times to go if I did.
I've been noticing that on blogger blogs! I have such a hard time figuring out what the words are!
Nice video of the flemish group which I've just seen on your previous post.
I hope you'll quiet session again!
I was having so much problem with the new word verification style. Was it just me or could other people not work out what some of those letters were?
Isn't it nice when the kids are back at school? Two of my boys have just started back at uni this week and it's so nice to have the house to myself again.
You must have fixed it Amy. It's much better. I've been noticing it on lots of blogs. If mine has it let me know.I wonder why so many have changed.
Andrea, you don't have it on yours. Char, my mom and I also found it really difficult to read what the words were - I'm so glad I got it off my blog. I just hope I don't get a bunch of spam now, but we will see!
Thanks for sharing about the Word Ver...I don't know why my blog has it but I'll certainly turn it off now.....cyber bloggers be damned!
I dont think blogger lets you change :(
MizFit
The word verification is a nightmare! Glad you don't use anymore this "thing".
Post a Comment