We finally got a break - for one day we are having beautiful, sunny, warm spring weather. By this evening there will be rain again and by the weekend it will be considerably colder (yeah, just in time for the Ladies Run, but "oh well") ...
So of course I went for a run today - there was no way I was going to go to the gym on such a gorgeous day! Just an easy 7 km to the big park, around the lake and back. Glorious.
Hope you are having a good start to the week, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Amazing today, isn't it? I'm enjoying it very much too and my run this morning was great with such weather. Just like yours.
Hurray for a nice day!!!
I think I am forgetting to be grateful enough for our CA weather.
Great run on a sunny morning!
Tomorrow it is May 1st and in Italy it is holiday!
I Hope you'll have a nice 1st May although the weather conditions.
It's cold here but no rain. I was able to ride my bike to work and didn't go to the gym either.
Is Belgium known for its rain? (I'm geographically and climatically challenged) I'm glad you got a break in the weather. There's nothing quite like the sun after the rain.
Beautiful day = beautiful run.
Here it's full spring now: sunny and warm.
Glad you got a nice run in on a beautiful day! We've got good weather right now but the heat will come very soon!
I definitely understand the rain and how much you appreciate sunny weather!
I also couldn't go to the gym yesterday with such nice weather!
You are a running rockstar!
Post a Comment