Thanks for all the suggestions! In the end I went to the gym and decided I would do my usual routine unless the leg hurt. The first thing was a hill walk on the treadmill - the leg was fine. I was thinking maybe it was just a fluke?
Then I did upper body weights - of course, no problem there! Then the elliptical - also okay. What a relief! Finally I stretched everything out really good.
Today I am going to do yoga - this week's free class on Yoga Today is a beginner's sun salutation class. I am thinking that will give me a good stretch. Then tomorrow I'll try a run again. We shall see - fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It's great that your leg behaved itself. And seeing that it didn't hurt, a trial run tomorrow is perfectly sensible. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it stays pain-free.
That's good news that your workout didn't hurt.
Enjoy your yoga class.
Great workout and pain free makes it even better! Enjoy the yoga and then the run tomorrow.
This is great! I bet your leg is just fine now and itching to go for a run.
Have fun with yoga. I feel like trying it soon, maybe when my youngest starts school in September and I have a bit more time...
I hope you can run despite the sadness of the loss (I mean the toaster).
Post a Comment