Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cabin fever

We have been a little cooped up this week, with the gloomy weather. I can tell because the boys are getting really rambunctious and I am feeling very sluggish - why does it work that way? They seem to get more energy and mine is sapped! Thankfully the sun is expected back as of tomorrow.

Yesterday I did do my SaneFit strength workout and between each exercise I did jumping jacks, step ups, and general flailing around like a mad woman to work up a sweat - it worked! I have one more workout this week and then a full three workouts next week and I will have completed the six weeks! The creator of the program, Beverley Caen, asked me to write a testimonial about it when I am done, so that makes me even more motivated to complete it in style.

Tomorrow we are going to a blueberry farm in Limburg to pick blueberries and get some long overdue fresh air. Hopefully it won't be too mucky, but just to be on the safe side, we'll be sure to take our boots!

No comments: