I had my 40 minute easy run this morning, and easy it was. I am really starting to get more and more comfortable with the running. It always used to be such a struggle, but lately it seems easier and even enjoyable. Strange. Perhaps it has to do with the additional training I am doing aside from running, or simply just getting better at it over the longer term, who knows? I do know that it is a good feeling. When I came back I mapped the run and I was kind of surprised at how long it was: 5.79 km. I was thinking maybe it was right around 5, certainly not nearly 6.
Here's the link: http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/belgium/leuven/683413050
That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed, but our power to do it is increased.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
No comments:
Post a Comment