Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Wintery Easter

The weather here is terrible! Wind, rain, snow - eck! Not at all what you think of as Easter weather. The shops are full of spring clothes: little short sleeve tops, short dresses and pants, but who feels like buying it when you can't wear it! We are all bundled up and shivering. We'll definitely need an extra blanket on the bed tonight; it's supposed to get down to -5° celsius.

So of course I went to the gym yesterday to run. A speed workout: 4 segments of 5 minutes each. Still a lot slower than I would like, but hey. I did 4.3 km in 28 minutes. And yeah, my face was as red as a tomato.

Happy Easter to everyone!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Good job on your speed workout.

J said...

Great job on the run! Your speed will get back up to par in no time. Sorry about the cold! That makes your running options a lot more limited.

KatyShops said...

Happy Easter!