Friday, April 3, 2009

Briefly, Again

Whew! What a week - and don't even ask me about next week! In about 45 minutes we'll be taking my oldest to school to put him on a bus to go skiing in Austria. He is SO excited, we have spent the day packing and getting everything ready, and soon it will be time to leave. I was telling him this is the first time one of my kids is going away so far from me! Anyone who would like to follow what they are doing there in Austria next week can check out their blog at www.salcoski.blogspot.com - I know I will be checking it as often as I can!

Today was a tempo run and some weights afterwards. It went really well, actually, the fast parts felt hard but not impossible. I kept thinking about "embracing the suck", to quote Jenny's running group! It ended up being 40 minutes and 5.7 km altogether, including warm up and cool down.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Good for you! "Embracing the suck" is sometimes hard to do.

Lily on the Road said...

You are doing SO well! Good for you Amy, I love your princess picture! Awesome.