Monday, April 6, 2009

They Got Me!

Florian seems to be having a great time, judging by the pictures from Austria: ttp://picasaweb.google.be/salcoski Mom pointed out to me that they got me in a couple of shots, too, waiting for the buses to depart on Friday evening (the third album on the site). Yep, yakking it up, that would be me!

Today was our last gorgeous day before the weather is supposed to take a turn for the worse. But I still went to the gym, to get some weights in since I won't be able to do that in London. Also got on the elliptical, which is always a fun change from running.

I took advantage of the nice weather for the rest of the day, by throwing the windows open and cleaning the house from top to bottom - what a great feeling! Now I just have to think about packing....

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Have a great time!

Alexandra said...

Heavens! You are off on another trip! Enjoy!

C said...

Hope you're having a great time! Sorry the weather sucks so much here. :(

Amy said...

Actually the weather turned out to be a lot better than we expected!