
The 10K race wasn't in our stars today, so we will be running at the trail at Allie's soccer field in a little while - it is a crisp and sunny beautiful fall day. I am in my running outfit and feeling a lot fitter than I did at 2:45 this morning when I first woke up - oh jetlag! I will be ready for a nap this afternoon I think but we need to get ready for our road trip to San Diego, which starts tomorrow.
A HUGE congratulations to Jenny and Mark who both ran PR's in their half marathon this morning - Jenny also placed 2nd in her age group and Mark placed 3rd in his Master's age group - WOW - I am sure proud of my fast sister and speedy brother-in-law! I envision both of them running Boston this spring! Be sure to check their blogs (on my blogroll at left) for their race reports later today.
No comments:
Post a Comment