Good news - the blood tests don't show any bacterial infection, no low iron or other problems - that is quite a relief. The doctor says he is simply fighting a virus and just taking a long time to get over it. She prescribed some vitamins and time.
So he is staying home again today and probably tomorrow. I was supposed to spend today in Brussels with a very good friend - but she is coming to me today instead, and while Felix rests we can chat. My friend is bringing homemade soup, I'm going to make some vegetarian couscous and I made healthy supperfood muffins for dessert. The sun is shining and my house is clean. I even got a big portion of my workshop text written early this morning while Felix was still sleeping and the other boys had left for school. What more could I ask for? It's going to be a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's good news Amy!
Post a Comment