Monday, October 26, 2009

More craziness

No concerts this week, just lots of crazy errands. So to save time, I walked Felix to school, ran home (I always put my workout clothes on when I get up on days I plan to work out, so I have one less excuse not to get it done, so I had my running shoes on already!) and immediately started doing my usual Monday workout at home, modifying here and there for the gym machines I didn't have. I couldn't believe actually how much of sweat I managed to work up! It still took me 80 minutes, but at least I saved the get there and back time, the locker room time, and the chit chat time!

Now I am off to get some things taken care of - why oh why do I always think I will have plenty of time and leave everything til the last minute???

2 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

I always think I have more time than I really do too. Things take longer than I planned and then I start crossing things off my list - not because I've done them - but because I'm not going to get to them!

Great job on the workout!

Fran said...

We really need to have more than 24 hours in a day :)

Great workout!
I also put on my workout clothes when I get out of bed and want to go in the morning or put them on immediately after dinner if I plan to go later otherwise I won't go. I know myself to well for that :)