Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let It Snow!


We got a big snow storm on Thursday afternoon and evening, and the next day we woke up to 15 cm of beautiful white snow! My two oldest boys, who only had to go to school for the Christmas breakfast and their report cards, recuperated all the snow we shoveled from the driveway and sidewalk and wheelbarrowed it to the back to make a snow slide:





It is still very cold (-8 C) and very slippery outside, so I won't be doing my usual Sunday run outdoors, that's for sure. I am also going to a Raw Food cooking workshop tomorrow with Linda. I may just end up shifting my run to the treadmill on Monday morning...

4 comments:

Fran said...

We're having exact the same weather here. I'm still in doubt about running tomorrow. I want to but don't know if it's safe. If there's sun tomorrow afternoon I might give it a try.

J said...

Beautiful snow picture!!! Although it might be nice if it melts before the Corrida!

Cindy said...

Love the video, woo hoo!!!

Kim said...

I want a snow slide in my backyard! How cool!

This summer, I went down a man-made water slide at a beach and sprained my wrist. Hmm. Maybe I should stay away from the snow slide!