Merry Christmas!
Wishing you all things bright and beautiful
tonight
tomorrow
and all year!
The snowy weather, icy roads, and the storm that is expected to pass over Belgium tonight are keeping us from attending the traditional Christmas Eve dinner with the in-laws, so we have made some last minute preparations to have a cozy evening with just the five of us here.
I did manage, with Felix to keep me company, to get to the gym to run 7 kilometers on the treadmill. It has just been too dangerous to even think about running outside - the sidewalks are a mess and the roads are still very slippery. I also ran 6 on the treadmill on Tuesday and both that and today went well, so I hope that I am well enough prepared for the Corrida on Sunday (if the weather permits us to run).
Hope you all have a very merry Christmas, wherever you are!
10 comments:
Stay warm and safe at home with your loved ones Amy, sometimes these things are Christmas blessings.
Merry Christmas to you and your family. I wish you much joy, health and happiness in 2010.
Merry Christmas to your whole family!! Hope you enjoy your cozy evening in!
Have a merry Christmas Amy.
I did run outside yesterday and today and it went very well.
Hopefully you can run on Sunday.
Love your picture ! Stay warm and have a merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you! I'm looking forward to 2010.
Sounds like we are having similar weather! I am happy you still made the most of your evening and run :)
I love your stockings! Merry Christmas!
I hope you had a blessed Christmas Amy! I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for you!
Merry Christmas! Love the picture of the stockings!
Good luck today at the Corridor, have fun!
Adorable stockings!
Post a Comment