We were at a communion party all day yesterday, and Saturday was filled with driving our two oldest boys to parties, errands, and cooking for the communion on Sunday, so I knew if I was going to get a run in, it had to be on Saturday morning.
So that is what I did - I ended up doing 10 K in 66 minutes... it felt good and with all the stress of the weekend, I was so glad I got it in.
Our new couch comes tomorrow - we are all looking forward to that! I'll share some more pictures later this week...
8 comments:
You sure did have a busy weekend...was the weather as miserable as this side of the world??
Great that you got out for a much needed run on Saturday, nothing to make one feel better....
Cant wait to see the couch....
Weekends always seem to get busy and then fly by in no time. Good 10k run! Enjoy your new couch!
Looking forward to those pictures!
Impressed that you ran even though being so busy. Would you believe I did absolutely nothing this weekend? Can't remember the last time that happened.
You had a relaxing 10 km run although the busy weekend! Good choice! There's no time like the present :)
I will be looking forward to seeing the photos!
I love finding the time to get that run in. Makes a difference in how I feel all day.
Great job getting in your run, it always makes me feel better during a busy time.
I'll bet that run made everything work together better. An hour of sanity in a busy day.
Post a Comment