Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Waiting for my couch...


This afternoon I will be at home waiting for the couch guy to come...
This morning I had an appointment at 8:50 to take our car in for its annual inspection. So I packed my gym bag and put my running things on because my plan was to go to the gym on the way home from the inspection place and get my run in.
The inspection guy gave me a funny look when I got out of the car with my flashy Paris Marathon Asics on! So glad I got those shoes... ;-)
Anyway, the inspection was very speedy and I was at the gym by 9:15. It's been a long time, actually, since I got a run in on the treadmill and it felt kind of strange at first. But I quickly got into a rhythm and (I just love numbers) ran 7 km in 47 minutes and burned 480 calories. Woo hoo!

8 comments:

Marcelle said...

I'm also waiting to hear when the couch arrives.
I had two pairs of Asics...VERY comfortable running shoes....

Lori said...

Great job! I get a lot of looks when I wear my biking jerseys into stores and cafes :D

Fran said...

I love the color of those shoes! Great way to combine things you have to do with your workout.

Char said...

That inspection guy was just jealous that you had such cool looking shoes.

ajh said...

Hey I love those shoes! Love flashy shoes and those fit the bill.

Giorgio said...

Did you buy those running shoes last year when you went to Paris? Your Paris Marathon Asics are really nice!

Bert said...

Nice shoes!

Kim said...

So jealous of those sweet shoes. So jealous! :)