
Last night's workshop went really well - we had a great group of enthusiastic participants, which was so nice.
After cleaning up the room I always need to calm down a bit before going to bed, which means I generally go to sleep much later than usual, which means I am a bit tired the next day.
But there was no way I was going to miss my Body Balance class at the gym today! Have I mentioned that I really enjoy that class? I do - this (see picture) is one of the moves I really like... I always feel great after this class, thoroughly stretched and renewed. Which is actually perfect after a late night.
I also got my upper body weights in before the class - that makes four sessions done, four more to go by the end of the year.
They had posters up at the gym announcing new versions of all their classes to start at the end of the month. I am going to miss the things we are doing in Body Balance now - but I hope the new class will be just as enjoyable. It probably will, once I get used to it!
Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Great to hear the workshops went so well. And good for you for going to Bodybalance. I remember that Les Mills classes change every 3 months and I'm sure you will enjoy the new class as much as the old one.
Have a great weekend Amy.
Glad about the workshop. I would have to follow your example, in this period I don't do stretching session: lack of time!
Post a Comment