Sorry, Amy but this is going to be a very sarcastic comment. So we have a government too, at least we like to think we do, but who really runs this country is large corporations we did not elect. Still, glad to see things are getting more orderly in Belgium.
That's a good news! In this period European countries really need a government. I hope it will be a stable government! As you know Italy has recently changed its government and new Italian policy-makers have voted on a fresh austerity package.
9 comments:
That is so crazy! I mean I can be indecisive sometimes, but that takes the biscuit!
It really was time. And that Belgium guy who grew his beard till there was a new government can finally shave :)
Sorry, Amy but this is going to be a very sarcastic comment.
So we have a government too, at least we like to think we do, but who really runs this country is large corporations we did not elect.
Still, glad to see things are getting more orderly in Belgium.
That's a good news! In this period European countries really need a government. I hope it will be a stable government!
As you know Italy has recently changed its government and new Italian policy-makers have voted on a fresh austerity package.
540 days! Surely that has to be some kind of record. And in the meanwhile the country seemed to chug along without out.
Congratulations - I had no idea it had taken over a year. That is incredible.
They did pretty good for having no government, I hope the new one is better than not having one!
What about to change your Government with the italian one?
I'm so sorry to hear about the grenade attack in the city center of Liege!
This week another mad man killed two people from senegal with no reason here in Italy, in Florence!
Post a Comment