Monday, September 24, 2012

Red Ball Day 3

 Florian and I had some shopping to do so how convenient that Red Ball was in one of the major shopping streets in our town on Saturday!

Florian did his best to move it out of the way but to no avail...

We didn't go see Red Ball yesterday because we had some visitors over...

...and I am gone all day today (more on that later) so I won't see it today.

But hopefully Tuesday and Wednesday, the last two days!

7 comments:

Char said...

Do you have to go in search for it or is there somewhere that lets you know? It'd be more fun to have to look for it - like a treasure search.

Liz said...

Looks like fun!

Amy said...

No, the location is all planned out in advance. I was thinking that it might be more fun if nobody knew in advance and we had to go looking for it, too! But then maybe lots of people wouldn't bother?

Fran said...

What a fun concept!

Johann said...

Nice! I would definitely also go look for it if it was here. Really fun!

Giorgio said...

Really fun! The Mayor did a good thing in your town!

Anonymous said...

Fun game! We need a red ball too.